Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Survey on Social Media

The Digital and Social Media class offered at UNI this fall has the students going outside of their typical comfort zones and trying out new technology as well as new ways (for some of us) to share what we are doing.

Group 5 (comprised of four high school teachers) created a survey to determine social media use among our classmates.  We were hoping to gather information about types of social media used and frequency of use.

Our summary document can be found here.

We also have a short video summarizing our results.

Thanks to all who participated in our brief survey!
Kelsea, Lorena, Sarah, and Karla

5 comments:

  1. I feel that I have become a social media addict now that I have added all of the things we need to do for class.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is interesting. I really liked your video! I would be curious to see how much/if the results would have been different before we all began this cohort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good, Karla, thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video! During the school day, I get on Pinterest frequently for great lesson plans! In my free time, I enjoy Facebook and Twitter most. It surprised me that more classmates don't use Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well put together video. I like the color chart at the beginning. That was an eye opener. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete